How can you apply for a Visa through our website? 

  1. After the application is completed, and the application is processed, an appointment will be schedule at the embassy.  There is an appointment fee of $160 payable to the department of state, plus a fee of $159 for processing your application. Both fees are non-refundable. After your application is processed and your interview is scheduled, we will schedule a mock interview with you. 

  1. We are happy to get you started. Our charge to assist you with processing the application, is $159. Renewals (from The US Visa Website


  1. I have a nonimmigrant visa that will expire soon and I would like to renew it.  DoI need to go through the whole visa application process again?

  2. Yes, You will have to go through the whole visa application process each time you want to apply for a visa, even if your visa is still valid.  There are some situations where a visa applicant may not need to be interviewed when renewing his/her visa.  Se the U.S. Embassy or Consulate website for more information. Click the following link to get started -

What does Visa USA Now do/How does this work?


  1. We assist you with the application form.  We have successfully assisted thousands of applicants obtain Visas. 

  2. Would you like to get the process started today?

  3. Our charge for our assistance to assist with the application process is $159.00. This does NOT include the US government fee of $160.00. 




What is the timeline on my refund?


  1. Please allow 7-10 business days before your refund is recorded on your bank statement.


Is there a family discount?


  1. Visa USA Now can offer a family discount of $60 per person, which will effectively bring the cost of your applications down to $ 99.00 per person. 

I am happy to get you started with that process today.


How can I apply for a Work Permit?


  1. We provide customers with the assistance needed to prepare and retrieve a B1 and/or B2 Visa for travel to the USA.

  2. I am happy to get you started for this process.

  3. If you are interested in a work permit you will need to visit your local US Embassy or Consulate.


I’m going to China (or any country other than the US) and there’s a 3 hour layover in the USA, do I need a Transit Visa?

This is not a service that we provide.  See the following link to get more information -


How can I check my interview date?


  1. Your interview will be scheduled after you pay the government fee of $160.00.  You can check your case status online on the USCIS website. You will need your receipt number in order to check your case status.