Thousands of applications processed 98.7% success rate
“I got the visa! VisaUSA was fundamental to this process. I didn’t have to worry about documents, scheduling appointments, etc. It made me much less tense. Thanks from the bottom of my heart!”
“My application for U.S. visa has be approved… I would like to share my positive comment to your site if it will help promote your excellent service! Very helpful and nice, by far it was the best service I have received!”
~Joseidon, Sri Lanka
“My visa has been approved. Thank you all for your assistance, you guys are awesome!”’
Visa rules keep changing. We’re keeping up. Are you?
Figuring out the paperwork to apply for a US visa has always been tricky.
But in today’s environment of constantly changing laws and regulations, online resources can quickly become out of date.
So sure, you can try to weed through old advice and instructions, or figure out the complicated language on government websites.
Or you can let the pros take care of it and go spend your time on something more worthwhile.
Our clients have a 98.7% visa approval rate. Why?
- We prepare you for your interview: all applicants (even tourists) have to go into a US embassy for an interview. We prep you for the process to make sure you know what to do.
- Incredibly experienced staff (including some with past US embassy work experience who know how things work on the inside)
- 5 years of operations: we’ve been honing and perfecting our processes to get your visa processed as efficiently as possible
- Thousands of applications processed
How Does It Work?
- Fill a simple online form
Start now. You can always come back later and continue your application from where you left off.
We file your application within 24 hours of receiving it (on business days)
- Schedule & prepare for your interview
All applicants have to attend an interview at the US embassy. We can’t do it for you, but we can help you prepare with a mock interview of our own!
- The result is in!
We get in touch as soon as we know the result of your application. In 98.7% of the cases, you’re approved and can look forward to a fun trip to the US.
In the rare chance of a rejection, we can forward your application to an attorney to sort out the problem.